Friday, March 13, 2015

Bioderma Atoderm Face Body Cream for Very Dry Skin

Dry skin needs a lot of extra TLC in my opinion. If you want smooth, healthy skin you have to fight to keep it hydrated, especially in summer. Internal and external sources of hydration are important to all skin types but extra dry skin can take a little more work to keep the thirst quenched. My dry skin is pretty tough and can get through most conditions relatively unharmed but in summer my legs can get so dry they reveal scales.

I need a body lotion that will hydrate my dry skin but is gentle enough on irritations as well as being highly effective to work fast and help my skin build a stronger barrier. Bioderma’s Atoderm range is specifically designed for dry and very dry skin. Having had success with the body wash, I wanted to try the lotion. Here are my findings.  
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment